Sunday, November 20, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this blog since I used to journal/diary in high school and college (lo these many years ago!) and thought it would be a way to keep busy while the husband works and the child sleeps. I work outside the home but have a traditional, Monday through Friday workweek. The husband has what should be a more flexible schedule with nights and weekends, but usually ends up working more like 60-80 hours a week instead of taking time off during the week to compensate for working the weekend. Don't get me started.

I work at Large Anomyous Insurance Company. Don't ask me health insurance questions - I work for a Property Casualty company. And I can't really help with your auto or homeowners - I handle commercial insurance. Yes, insurance is boring, but the people you work with make it more like a soap opera. Only with boring insurance terms thrown in.

We moved to the town my husband grew up in about a year and a half ago, when he got the aforementioned job. His dream job. We have one daughter, who just turned four. Going on forty sometimes.

Welcome, make yourself at home. Hopefully I'll keep you entertained. Warning - I tend to get sarcastic and cynical (thank you insurance!)......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home