Thursday, October 05, 2006

Great Expectations

Maybe my expectations were too high.

Maybe I was just tired from a long day and didn’t want to have to think about a plot. I wanted some resolution, not more questions.

Maybe I just don’t like the character of Jack. I think he’s unsympathetic and irritating. And if I were Carol (I know, not her name or her character’s name, but she’ll always be Carol to me), I’d have divorced Jack a long time ago.

I was disappointed with last night’s Lost.

Although I did like Sawyer. But that might be because of the whole “bad boy” thing he has going, and the soft spot in my heart for them.

And, as much as I didn’t like last night’s episode, of course I’ll be back next Wednesday night at 9 to watch....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they resolved all questions who would watch again?

05 October, 2006 12:16  
Blogger Sue said...

That's true...but throw us a bone at least and solve one or two of the questions!

05 October, 2006 16:21  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I'm late to this post, but I have to agree. Jack lost his appeal (in my opinion) about midway through Season 1. The reluctant leader bit got stale, I thought. (And yes, I do think of her as "Carol" even though she's on another show now.). Sawyer is growing on me. I couldn't get into Ana Lucia and her group at all. Hopefully, it'll pick up soon.

12 October, 2006 16:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home