Thursday, January 17, 2008

iPod Meme



This looked fun, so I did it.

Here are the instructions:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.

Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: New Sensation by INXS

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Autour Du Rocher (live) by Jimmy Buffett (I hope this means I get to spend some time partying in the Caribbean!)

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: Havana Daydreaming by Jimmy Buffett

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: That’s My Story and I’m Sticking to It by Jimmy Buffett

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: We are the People Our Parents Warned Us About by Jimmy Buffett

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: 40 by U2

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Whenever, Wherever by Shakira (uh oh – what does this say about me?)

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere by Jimmy Buffett

Q: Favorite place?
A: Throwing it all Away by Genesis

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: All this Time by Sting

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy

Q: What song describes your ex?
A: Let’s Get Loud by J Lo

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Underneath it All by No Doubt

Q: Drug of choice?
A: Purple Rain by Prince

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Brown Eyed Girl by Jimmy Buffett

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Knees of my Heart by Jimmy Buffett (that should light up the Google searches!)

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: Last Mango in Paris by Jimmy Buffett

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: The Waiting by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Q: Your love life right now?
A: Defying Gravity by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole

Q: How will you die?
A: Nothin’ but a breeze by Jimmy Buffett

Yes, I admit I am a Parrotthead. I think the majority of the songs loaded on the iPod are Jimmy Buffett (which probably explains why some of the answers are a little funny).

I won’t tag anyone since I don’t know who does/doesn’t have an iPod.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

sounds like you should have come with us last Friday night!

17 January, 2008 13:12  
Blogger Sue said...

I read the Mr's blog - it might have been dangerous if I came!

17 January, 2008 15:10  
Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

Happy Birthday!

23 January, 2008 09:16  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I'm too embarrassed to play along with your meme! Dear Hubby bought me an iPod Shuffle for Christmas last year, and it's filled with - shall I just call it nostalgia music? (The horrible 80's stuff I'm too ashamed to admit I still enjoy.)

23 January, 2008 22:17  
Blogger Sue said...

Thank you Mrs Big Dubya!!

Elle, don't be ashamed! My iPod is filled with 80's music too...D makes fun of me, but I don't care. I like it, and he's not the one listening to it! ; )

24 January, 2008 11:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home