Thursday, December 13, 2007

Before, and during

Picture taken when I noticed the snow had started about 10:30 this morning:




Taken just about a half hour ago (about 2:30 EST)...



It's not supposed to stop until about 11 tonight, and there's a bigger storm predicted for Saturday night/Sunday morning! I need a palm tree and umbrella drink!

I got all the way to the train this morning when Metro North sent an email to say the wires were tangled up in Bridgeport and there was no train service. I forwarded the email to my boss, who told me to turn around and go home. Thanks boss!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

'lil Dubya was sent home with a cough and a low grade fever yesterday, so I "worked from home" to stay with him today....

What great timing!!!

My company closed at 1:30 -- first time in the 4+ years I've worked there that they officially closed all their offices early

Fun, fun, fun

13 December, 2007 16:32  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I miss snow! I hate wearing shorts in mid-December. Stay warm!

18 December, 2007 16:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home