Thursday, July 03, 2008

Really, I'm not crunchy!

I went to college in VT - "crunchy" capital of New England. For those not familiar with the term (or if the definition has changed in the 18 years since graduation (which, holy cow, how can it be 18 years since I graduated?!) "crunchy" means someone who believes in environmental conservation and organic food - a modern day hippie, in other words. Now, I was never crunchy in college, and still am not crunchy (have you met me? I love the mall, drive way too far to work....you get the idea).

However, in my attempt to make the Barefoot Contessa's 4th of July cake (pictures will follow) I needed to get a few ingredients at the new grocery store in town:





If I start blogging that I like the smell of patchouli, someone come save me!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

If that's the definition, I think a lot of people are crunchy these days. I thought it had more to do with wearing socks with Birkenstocks.

08 July, 2008 07:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that butter. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Hey, I lived in Woodstock, VT!

10 July, 2008 20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home