Thursday, October 19, 2006

Polar bears do exist!!


Ok, maybe I’ll be in the minority here, but I finally liked last night’s Lost. While they didn’t answer the question of how the polar bear(s) got to the island, at least the writers didn’t forget they had polar bears on the island. Although I don’t remember Sayid ever killing one, and I thought I had seen all the episodes?

And one of the funniest moments? In the beginning, when Mr. Eko’s scripture stick comes from above and whacks Locke in the head. And Charlie had some funny lines, and YAY! Hurley’s back.

Desmond still freaks me out though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Unfortunately I missed most of last night's episode (it figures, just as it gets good!). I caught the last 20 or so minutes. Henry Gale/Ben is the one who grates on my nerves.

19 October, 2006 16:25  
Blogger Sue said...

Benry bothers me too! He was in the dream sequence Locke had last night, too. Next week looks to be interesting with the Kate/Sawyer thing (but more Others).

19 October, 2006 20:19  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I missed the Ben part of Locke's dream sequence - what happened? I teach 6ht grade religion class and there are times I wish I had Mr. Eko's scripture stick (whack!) ;-)

20 October, 2006 01:31  
Blogger Sue said...

Locke went into a sweat lodge to "talk" to the island. Boone appeared and pushed him through the airport (pre-flight) where Locke saw Hurley as an Oceanic airline employee, entering "the numbers" into his computer, Ben was at the metal detector as Jack, Kate and Sawyer were going though, Claire and Charlie were holding the baby (so obviously this was a dream sequence) and Sun and Jin were arguing in line....

If you want, just let me know and I can try to summarize the show if you're teaching religion on Wed nights...I think the show only has about 3 more new episodes (through Nov) and then won't be back on until Jan/Feb...

20 October, 2006 16:24  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

thanks for the offer, but I teach religion on Sundays. This particular week, I had a cub scout (which is not a regular thing for me). Hopefully I won't miss any more.

22 October, 2006 16:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home