Thursday, March 22, 2007

Even scarier

And I totally forgot to mention in my last post, the principal got up and said that there were only 57 school days left in the school year! (56 now, since school's already out today)....C will be done with kindergarten in less than 3 months! Then she'll be in FIRST GRADE!

Probably not helping these panic-y feelings about time flying by is the fact that for the last two nights I've barely seen her before her bedtime. Tuesday night I had to go drop off the keys to the car with the mechanic we sold it to, and last night was the Home/School meeting. When I got home last night, she and D were finishing up the "cake" game (Clue JR). Tonight should be a little better - hopefully I'll arrive home close to the normal time and we can spend some time together before bed.

Time just seems to be gathering speed again..how do I make it slow down?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I know what you mean. Son #3 (my baby!!) starts kindergarten in the fall, and it's like my heart is being ripped out. He's the first one I was able to stay home with so now I need to find something to fill my days when he's gone (but not over-fill them).

22 March, 2007 17:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home