Monday, May 21, 2007

Catch up

Hello? Anyone still out there? Sorry for neglecting the place for so long. Life has been rushing along, the days speeding by, and yet, nothing out of the ordinary…

A quick summary of things:

A day trip to NY to see Tarzan (including a stop at Columbia for t-shirts for D & C )

Star student for C last week which involved us going into her classroom to read a story

Open house at school for C – she got to show off her diorama

Flick n Float at the Y which was cancelled, yet no one remembered to tell us

Seeing Shrek the Third (C’s first movie at night! Ok, 6:45. Close enough for her)

Chatty Cathy on Saturday morning at 6:15 am (and yet, I have to wake her up during the week. WHY???)

C “cooking” with M&Ms on Sunday – M&M sandwich, and tropical drinks made of watered down M&Ms (and as a special flavor treat she used the laundry measuring cup to measure the water!)

A business trip to Pennsylvania for a few days (that was actually good – chocolate martinis and funky restaurants).

D wrote a post about wine for the Whinery - I was supposed to, but fell asleep after the first glass (c'mon, it was the same day chatty cathy showed up!)

And the usual assorted craziness that goes with being me.

How are things with you?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

Welcome back!

I enjoyed your vacation posts, we are headed to Disney on Thursday, so it helped get me in the spirit!

And, D wrote an outstanding wine review -- I'm so excited you guys joined.... having so many reviews right out of the gate was awesome.

Cheers

22 May, 2007 14:49  
Blogger Sue said...

Mrs Big Dubya - have a great time in Disney!

23 May, 2007 09:27  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Yes, I'm still here and checking in! I know what you mean about being busy. My older two boys get out of school tomorrow. That snuck up on me!

23 May, 2007 18:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home