Friday, April 13, 2007

Rainbows and Unicorns



All is rainbows and unicorns now. It would be puppies too, except the puppies imagery is being reserved until Sunday turns out ok.

I know Jet Blue has gotten a bad rep lately, but after waiting on hold for 15 minutes, I was able to change our flight on Sunday to an earlier time. And an entirely different airport! For no charge! So instead of leaving at 11:40am from JFK, we're leaving at 8:55am from White Plains.

And Teresa from Jet Blue tells me the storm isn't really supposed to get bad until Sunday evening (I'll reserve judgement on that)...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

It's great that they let you change your airline reservations free of charge. So if you don't have a blogpost next week, I can assume no news is good news?

I hope you make it safely and hasslefree and have lots of fun!

14 April, 2007 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home