Saturday, December 10, 2005

Random Mutterings

Why must they make low rider jeans for fat women (where the waist is below the true waist) ? Do the manufacturers honestly think that people want to see my fat underwear, or my lily white behind? I doubt it. And I have no tattoos to distract anyone, so I am forced to wear huge shirts to cover the gap created when I sit down. Uncomfortableness for everyone!

I have pretty much finished Christmas shopping. C and I might go out tomorrow (early!) to get her friend L a present. Now I just need to find someone to wrap all these presents. When my brothers and I were still at home (for the most part) we used to try to pay each other to wrap presents. I think my mom even took money from my youngest brother one year to wrap his presents. We all love to buy, hate to wrap.

D showed up about 5:15 last night. We still went out to dinner, but miss crankypants (aka C) was definitely in need of an early bedtime. Everything was a drama. Tonight was almost the same, but she cooperated for the most part. Which was good, because D has a show tonight so it's just C and I. I hate staying home alone. I have to double check all the locks and leave nightlights on so I don't feel so alone. I know C is here too, but I doubt a 4 year old would be much help if anything happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home