Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy place, happy thoughts...

Don't want to leave up that last post, but don't want to delete it either. And I don't want to think about it right now, when I have a few precious moments to myself because C wore herself out in the pool today and is now napping upstairs.

Pictures from vacation!



This is C and D on the Cliff Walk in Newport...C really really didn't want to go, but I think she had a good time anyway.



C running in the water at Narragansett Town Beach. This is a pretty beach, with lots of rolling surf. I think it's one of the few places in New England where you can surf (other than maybe on Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, which are out in the ocean).



This is the house that C's bestest friend in the whole world, L, had use of (her dad's relatives actually own it. Why couldn't D have drunken Irish relatives with waterfront property?). We went to visit them on Wed afternoon so C and L could play for a little bit. They were thrilled to see each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

That looks wonderful. We leave for vacation on Friday to the ocean. I can't wait. I love the water, waking up, sitting on the deck, looking at the ocean while drinking my tea. Perfection.

01 August, 2006 17:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home