Saturday, August 12, 2006

Radio Silence



Your husband was just "asked to resign" from his job.

Where are you going?

DISNEY WORLD!

That's right. We leave tomorrow for Disney. Hopefully the "happiest place on earth" will help begin the healing process.

Besides, if you don't laugh about it, you cry and that's no fun. We should be ok, for the most part. And this will be good. He can be a SAHD for awhile and maybe we can reconnect as a family.

And, when life hands you lemons, look for the tequila and make margaritas, right?

More when we're back, I promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

oh Lordy girl, you have GOT to stop living my life!!!!


have a WONDERFUL time @ Disneyworld. and if you haven't seen it yet, get a fastpass for the "mickey's philharmonic" @ magic kingdom. I scoffed, but it was my favorite thing from magic kingdom.

have FUN!!!!

13 August, 2006 18:17  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out okay. Please enjoy your trip.

14 August, 2006 10:14  
Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

I'm sorry to hear that --

Having a spouse out-of-work is very stressful, but.... can also be a blessing in disguise -- so, enjoy Disney and know that there's probably a fantastic opportunity just waiting for him when you get back

17 August, 2006 10:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home