Thursday, December 28, 2006

Week between Christmas & New Year's

Really, I don't have a lot. I'm trying not to think about having to undecorate the tree and house (and somehow, the tree we bought this year came with the extra loose needles, so it's been shedding non-stop since we put it up), or think about what I need to get done these next two weekends before the cruise.

I know, waah, waah, crying about everything I have to do before going on a cruise. I told you I didn't have a lot. I have a couple posts brewing about how small the world really is (in terms of how you run into people that you didn't think you'd ever see again), but am lacking the motivation. Then I could do a post about New Year's Eve (compare and contrast New Year's Eve pre and post child - well duh - post child New Year's Eve is over at 10 pm because midnight? Are you kidding?), and maybe make some resolutions (like drink more water and lay off the caffeine free diet coke, exercise, look on the bright side....).

Anyone doing anything interesting this week?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We usually have my inlaws over for New Year's Eve because fireworks are legal in my part of town, so this week, I'm cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. We usually do make it up past midnight. Son #3 in the past didn't like fireworks so he'd go to sleep by 9pm. Son #2 (my early to bed, early to rise guy) will be in bed by 10 minutes after midnight. Son #3 is my nightowl. He'll outlast us all. :-)

29 December, 2006 17:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home