Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Half full or half empty?

So, the predicted amount of snow (even as of last night's 11PM news, which I actually stayed up for!) did not materialize. Instead, we got about a half inch of snow (I'm feeling generous) and it has been sleeting all morning. Probably all night too, but I was asleep so can't actually confirm that for certain.

I'm glad I didn't have to commute today though. Just the thought of driving the miles to the train station was exhausting. School was cancelled, and I'll bet at least be delayed tomorrow. It's not worth trying to clear the snow yet, since the freezing rain (sleet - freezing rain? Is there that big a difference? I should have been a meteorologist) will just make the driveway a skating rink.

I like this working from home gig. I'm still in my jammies, got to sleep in until 6:45 this morning, and C made me an "office" from her Mega Fort stuff.

I was going to take pictures of all the snow for Elle. Next winter, Elle, I promise.

Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I'll be looking forward to next year's snow pix! Glad you didn't get hit too badly.

14 February, 2007 17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home