Friday, February 09, 2007

Infomercial

My last post may have sounded a little like I couldn’t wait to get back to the “good ol’ days” and I wasn’t enjoying what I have now. I don’t think I would survive the good ol’ days anymore, and I really really enjoy C now. Five is just about perfect.

Sure, we still have meltdowns, especially after a long day/week, and mornings are tough – let’s face it, I’m the closest this family has to a morning person and I’m not that great at it either. It takes a large coffee and a mug of red tea and a mug of green tea before I feel up to socializing, and by then it’s lunch time anyway.

No, five is great. Five is still getting snuggles and kisses. Five is having her come over to me and sit on my lap and in all seriousness tell me I need the Bedazzler so I could put sparkles on my black dress for the next cruise. “And it comes with the mini-bedazzler so you can dazzle your shoes too Mommy. I’ll order it for you now”.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Oh, I didn't take it like that at all (that you might rather the good old days). I'm glad 5 is great - keep telling me that, will ya? Son #3 (my baby, the caboose) turns 5 next weekend.

09 February, 2007 12:23  
Blogger Sue said...

Elle, I know you didn't mean it that way.

And 5 is good. 5 is wayyyy better than 4. No contest.

09 February, 2007 13:24  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Okay. I'm confused. I was responding to your 1st sentence: "My last post may have sounded a little like I couldn’t wait to get back to the “good ol’ days” and I wasn’t enjoying what I have now." when I said I hadn't gotten that impression at all.

What did *I* say (that you know I didn't mean that way)?

11 February, 2007 16:36  
Blogger Sue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11 February, 2007 20:58  
Blogger Sue said...

Elle,
I misread your comment. My fault for reading while tired! Sorry about that.

12 February, 2007 08:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home