Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane



We’re heading back to Florida for Spring Break next week. C’s, not mine. We’ll be spending some time in the house of mouse (our first visit “home” after our purchase of the Disney time share). We made the mistake of telling C we’re going. It has to be hard to be 5 – a week must feel like a year to her.

She’s been busy packing for her trip – she has a very small Princess wheelie suitcase, an Ariel backpack, and a small rolling suitcase that was part of a set we have. So far she’s packed:

• Ducks and a whale, for her bath tub time
• 2 swimsuits
• A wand and a crown “for when she meets the Princesses”
• Band-aids (“because I have a cut on my finger, mom”)
• 2 DVDs – Spongebob and Barbie
• 4 pairs of underwear
• A doll dressed like Minnie Mouse
• An Ariel doll

Each day she adds something else that she "just can't leave home without". Although, I have to give her credit. I don't think I would have packed my own suitcase at her age. I'd have left it up to my mom to do.

Next time somebody remind us not to tell her until the day before we leave?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Hee hee...That's why I didn't tell the boys where we were going when we went in Feb. There were clueless until they actually saw the "welcome to..." sign (we drove).

Have a great time!

11 April, 2007 12:19  
Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

Have a great trip -- we are going at the end of May.... our first flight with 2 under 2!

I can't wait.... it's supposed to snow tomorrow :(

11 April, 2007 12:30  
Blogger Sue said...

Thanks Elle!

11 April, 2007 12:30  
Blogger Sue said...

Mrs Big Dubya you are a very brave woman - flying with 2 under 2!

11 April, 2007 12:31  
Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

naaahhhh, the poor soul that sits next to us is the brave one :)

12 April, 2007 12:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home