Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So long, farewell, adieu...

I've been a bad blogger. I've had this blog for a little over 2 years - I think I started in November 2006 or so...and you've probably noticed I haven't been the best about keeping up with it. Between work, and home, and an increasingly active child, I find it easier to just post a quick one line sentence about me on Facebook (friend me!!) than write a post.

So, this is goodbye. I'm not good at good byes, and I'm not a huggy person, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I've enjoyed everyone who has stopped by, and will keep up with your blogs. And as I said, friend me on Facebook!

Hoping everyone has a happy holiday (whether you celebrate Chrismas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Festivus or something else) and a healthy happy 2009....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

Liar, liar pants on fire.... you can't quit

03 December, 2008 09:01  
Blogger Sue said...

I guess I'm semi burnt out on the internet (from all the election stuff) and I find myself boring, so why would anyone want to read how boring I am?

Perhaps we'll call this a break instead of goodbye.

08 December, 2008 11:14  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

NOOOOOOOO - say it isn't so! (my pc has been buggy all of Dec. and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things) So sad to hear the news.

I have a face book acct but darned if I can't remember the password. I do hope you'll stop by my blog from time to time to say hello...

(sniffles)

08 January, 2009 22:55  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

not sure how to find you on Facebook but I figured out how to access my account. Befriend me, if you'd like: I'm Lisa Barton Raspino

09 January, 2009 00:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home