Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PMS Monday

And yes, I know it's Tuesday but it was too cold last night to fight with the virus that's taken up residence on our computer, and D was back at work and I don't know how to start the gas fireplace downstairs where the computer lives.

I hate people who need to slow down to look at the cop who's pulled someone else over (or the two people involved in the rear end crash that has caused no visible damage but you know the one who got rear ended is a nervous nelly and insisted the cops be called, thereby causing traffic to back up for over a half an hour so everyone can get a good look at nothing).

I hate winter and snow and cold. And I live in New England and even went to college in VT (but to be fair, in college there was a fair amount of alochol acting as anti-freeze constantly in my veins).

I hate that people get things simply because they "know" people. I suppose that's long hand for office politics.

I hate that I commute over an hour and a half each way and it's dark when I leave and dark when I come home. I also hate that I don't feel like I earn my salary and I could be doing more but everyone thinks I'm doing ok.

I hate that it feels like I always have to remember eighty different things and no one else either cares or wants to help.

I hate that D doesn't seem to want to be a grown up and wants to party all the time and not spend time with us.

I hate that I miss my mom so much I end up crying at night commuting home because that's the only time I have alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home