Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spring Fever



How come I can't get paid to stay home and play with C and shop? That would be my perfect job.

I have absolutely no motivation this week. None. I can't even come up with a witty blog post. I have laundry still in the dryer from Monday night (let's not think about how wrinkly everything will be, shall we?), the lawn needs raking and/or mowing, there should be some serious spring cleaning going on inside the house too...

I left work earlyish yesterday (I got there earlyish too!) so got home a few moments before C and D did. C was getting out of her booster seat when she said she wanted to go to the "99s" for dinner. And being good slackers, off we went!

I think if I ever win Powerball or some huge lottery, after I pay all the bills off for my family, I'm hiring a chef. If someone else would cook, and clean up? How awesome would that be?! We'd always eat healthy, homecooked meals. That and a personal trainer. Then I could accomplish my next career goal - Trophy Wife.

But I guess until that happens, I get to play the insurance game. And that brings us back to the no motivation point of the program. Zzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home