Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Springtime in CT?

It's freezing! Or maybe it only feels that way because Jan and Feb were so mild. But I am ready for some warmer weather.

C decided she wanted me to bring her to school this morning. Of course, she doesn't decide this until I am almost ready to go downstairs and head out the door. So I tell her to get dressed. Which she does (she's good about getting dressed by herself, and I think it's important she get to make some decisions on her own). She appears at the top of the stairs when I yell that it's time to go wearing: pink tights, purple skirt, a Dora undershirt and a hot pink "wifebeater" tank top. Can you call it a wifebeater if it's pink? I tell her that she needs a long sleeve shirt, it's too cold for that outfit.

5 minutes later, I yell upstairs again. She reappears, wearing essentially the same outfit but with a light pink wifebeater. I just sigh and tell her to get her shoes on, we have to go.

I'm not sure what will get me considered for bad mom of the year - the outfit, or the nutritious breakfast that she had: Ice Age 2 cereal and 5 choclate munchkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home