Monday, January 08, 2007

Rush Hour

To the guy in the BMW tonight:

Dude, those were some serious mad driving skillz! Squeezing in between me and the car in front of me like that? Then hitting your brakes when I applauded your daring, your skills, your obvious lack of penile length?

For future reference, please note the following:
1.the car I drive is completely paid for; and
2. it has 191,500 miles on it; and
3. a simple rear end accident wouldn't even make the insurance company blink.

So go ahead, play games. I've been wanting a new car.

Sincerely,
Me

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

clearly he's overcompensating. (insert eye roll here)

08 January, 2007 21:05  
Blogger Mrs Big Dubya said...

Good for you for applauding his adolescent behavior --

And, it's probably a lease!

09 January, 2007 10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home