Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Holidays

Seeing as it's been almost a week since I last posted, and we're smack in between Christmas (if you celebrate) and New Year's - Happy Holidays!

We had a nice Christmas - Eve with my ILs - someday we need to video it because it has to been seen to be believed. Christmas my family came over around noon for prime rib and presents. C has been fighting a cold which makes her cranky....but the living room is full of Cinderella and Dora and Barbie. She's happy. Santa was good to me too. He was good to everyone in the house, I believe.

Work is quiet. I've driven in yesterday and today because the traffic has been so light. And if I don't have to freeze waiting for the train that's even better! Hopefully going home tonight will be better than last night. If no one went to work, where was all that traffic from?

New Year's eve should be a quiet affair. D has to work both Friday and Sat night, so I'll probably just fall asleep in front of the tv at some point, wake up and drag myself to bed. Would I like to go out? Probably, if D didn't have to work, and we had someone to watch C, and if C would only sleep later in the morning so I didn't have to get up before some ungodly hour....but that's a lot of ifs that won't happen. So I will go to sleep early (I don't think I've seen the ball drop in Times Square since the year before C was born, so now this will be the 5th New Year's I've slept through. Doesn't seem possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home