Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend 2006

Sigh. We had a great weekend - did a lot of work on the yard on Saturday, went to the beach on Sunday, and had two family picnics to go to today. And now, C is asleep in her bed, D is at the theatre (because he's the only sap around tonight apparently who's dumb enough to answer his phone) and I'm here, in our finished basement, hiding from the humidity trapped upstairs.

The thought of going to work tomorrow is depressing. I was able to work from home on Wed, and was off Thurs and Friday...(although stupid me still answered emails via blackberry on Thursday, so maybe I could argue for it not counting as a day off?)
This coming Friday will be pre-school graduation (and the pictures of C in her cap and gown made my heart skip a beat as I saw the future), so it's not even like I'll have a whole week to work anyway.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home