Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday monday

Sigh. Too much work, not enough day. I should have known it was a Monday when I got to the train station and; a. there were tons of people waiting for a train and then, b. we got sent to the other track for the train. But I was actually early so it wasn't bad (other than being crammed in the vestibule with a bunch of other people). And why did snarky mc snark have to ride my train this morning? He asked if the train terminated at the next stop, which it did, so I told him so, and then told him he'd have to cross up and over to get the trains to NYC. So instead of politely thanking me, he says I've been doing this for 19 years, I know where the trains are. Excuuuuse me? How about maybe I didn't know if he knew which track we were on and I was trying to be helpful? JERK.

There are too many jerks in the world. Sometimes I really don't like people. Saturday, I was meeting D and C for lunch, and got there a little early. So I waited in the car a bit, then got out to go inside. Meantime this lady backs her car straight back into mine! It wasn't damaged, but sheesh! I'd been parked there for at least 5 minutes. Pay attention to your surroundings!

Then, as I was leaving, a huge Range Rover drives in and wants to park behind me. Can he go around? Noooooo....he has to wait for me to drive around him so he can get his space he wants. I should have just turned the car off and gone back inside and fixed his wagon.

TIME TO FREAK OUT!! We leave Saturday morning for FL!! AARRRGGHHH!! The packing! the cleaning! and trying to get work organized! and, best of all, being out of the office tomorrow and Wed on a business trip......where's my paper bag?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home