Thursday, January 26, 2006

Odds n Ends

I am soooo tired. It should be Friday night already. D is working late and C finally! went to sleep (in our bed) but I have given up on winning the bedtime battle. She'll be 18 and still be sleeping with us every so often. (I know she won't, but sometimes it feels like it!).

Traffic was surprisingly light this morning (yes I know, 5 am why wouldn't traffic be light), but there's usually a pickup truck or two out there with me....this morning, not so much. I drove the entire way to work, and got there a little before 7. So I left a little before 4, and got to C much earlier than normal. She wanted a salad for dinner, so we went to the little place next to her pre-school/daycare and she ordered salad and I got the dinner special.

Why is it when I'm driving home I have all these great blog posts composed in my head, and the moment I sit down in front of the computer I am reduced to the babbling I do??

Big step next week: open house for the school where C will be going to kindergarten....she is alternately excited and upset, as she thought she would be going to school where she has swimming lessons (we were considering switching pre-school/daycare when we got back from vacation, but decided against it)...

And that's been the excitement for the week. We're heading into a very busy month for D, so lots of single mom time for me coming up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home