Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day

So today is a day off, in honor of our presidents Washington and Lincoln. Thank you gentlemen. I took the opportunity to have the oil changed in the car (the service techs always make a comment about the mileage. Like they've never seen a car with 169,000 miles on it before?), get some of the crustiness washed off the car (those touchless car washes aren't the greatest, but they get most of the yuck off) and some retail therapy at the mall and my favorite large box store - Target.

I have been in a cleaning frenzy lately, probably due to all the energy I'm creating with all the emotion (on my part at least). So, nice clean house too. Clean as in, kill the germs clean, not just pick up the clutter. And why do all these odd thoughts pop into my head as I'm cleaning? For instance, I'm mopping the bathroom floor, and thinking maybe it would neat to be a CSI tech type person. But then I think of all the science classes I'd have to take to do that, and that was the end of that idea. And, how do three people make all this dust? When, we're hardly ever home during the week. It doesn't make sense.

I took C to see Beauty and the Beast yesterday afternoon. She loved it, but the Belle at Daddy's work is not the real Belle. The real Belle is on the Disney ship. And she can't wait to see the real Belle, and Pink Princess and Cinderella again. (She's got a little under 11 months to wait - luckily there's some fun stuff in the meantime to keep the time moving.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home