Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All dressed up

and no place to go. There was supposed to be a place to go, but the plans were tenative at best (LawnGuyland, if you must know, to deliver a check to one of my agents). But the agent had other plans for today, tomorrow, Friday, so hello Fed Ex?

And in anticipation of this check delivery, I dressed a little nicer than I normally do for work. Not a suit, mind you, my current employer and previous employer (so 9 years and counting) have been business casual. I don't own a suit that fits anymore. And since I work with mostly men, who need Garanimals to dress themselves for the most part, I don't usually spend a lot of time worrying about what I wear (usually khakis and a nice shirt). I am all about the comfort. I'm not seeing clients, and I don't want to or need to really impress the guys who are here, so I get to be comfortable most of the time. So while I'm not completely uncomfortable, it's still not right.

I'm dressed up-ish, and it's raining. The only good thing? I drove today, so won't have to walk in the rain to the train station. In fact, I might even leave early.

How's your day going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home