Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday is the new Friday

Yay! Last day here until next week! We have a four day weekend coming up, and with a day and a half of vacation time, will get almost a full week of time off! That still doesn't make up for the 3 1/2 hour commute this morning (I would have turned around except I was closer to work than home by the point I thought about it), but it helps.

Tomorrow and Friday will be errand/chores day, with trying to fit in some workouts and other fun stuff. Bad mom that I am, C will still go to school. Oh, I'll pick her up earlier than usual, but sometimes it's easier to get things accomplished alone. We'll probably spend Monday at the beach (current forecast is for sun and high 80's) and Tuesday will be a picnic with the in-laws. Not looking forward to that, seeing as we'll be spending the following Saturday with them as well for a graduation party. But MIL is old! She might die without seeing C again! (very sarcastic here. I can't help it. I want to slap her silly sometimes).

I haven't really posted about D lately. Really, I'm just tired of thinking about it, worrying about it, and blogging about it. And he's so freakin' clueless. Last night he says "I thought we were happy!" (after I 'snapped' at him for something). I give up. Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore. And that's a very sad statement. But one day C won't need as much attention, and I'll be off doing something and he'll wonder where it all went off the tracks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

I'm sorry to hear about D. Yes, they can be clueless, too bad they can't figure that out before it's too late.

28 June, 2006 17:31  
Blogger cmhl said...

girl, we have too much in common.

my hwmnbn just this morning said, "when are you going to stop being so pissy and start being nice again?"

after about .5 seconds, I said "welcome to the new Jan Brady."

he didn't get it. haha. ugh. clueless is right.

29 June, 2006 21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home